Pages

Sunday 17 October 2010

The Script for my video profile

Locations: Seaside, on a beach, my house
Props: basketball, bow
The scipt: ''Hi! My name is Viviana and I am 16 years old. This is my blog and you'll find all of my video work here so enjoy it! I love to draw and listen to music. I used to sing when I was little and I also performed. I enjoy doing sports especially snowboard, basketball and I also got bronze medal in archery. I love to hang out with my friends-it's one of my most favourite activities. I love traveling and looking at new places- I love spending time on seaside, it's one of my most favourite palces because I just love the atmosphere and the fresh air. I would love to work in future in media industry because Media is what I most enjoy spending time on and I think it's somethink I am quite good at. So thanks for visiting my blog and please comment and suggest on what I need to improve.

0 comments:

Post a Comment